Essential, pandemic-proof sprinkler services business with massive customer list
Asking Price: $109,995
Gross Revenue: $93,000
Cash Flow: $57,000
- Now available is a pandemic-proof essential business that operates just 3/4 of the year with a huge backlog of work!
Demand is not an issue for this sprinkler servicing company that focuses on sprinkler repair, servicing, and blow outs. This is an owner-operated business that has intentionally stayed small, but has amassed a list of over 3,100 customers, and turns down about 200 customers per year with no advertising.
The entire business runs out of a fully equipped truck and drives to customer locations all over the northern suburbs. In fact, 90% of the work is done in Thornton, Northglenn, Arvada, Westminster and Broomfield.
This business is ready to grow immediately and capture the excess demand, and could easily expand into lawn services such as aerating and fertilizing, in addition to commercial work. This business has intentionally stayed small and scope-limited, simply because it was the owner’s wish to do so.
- Established: 2002
- Real Estate: Home-based
- Employees: 0 (0wner-operated)
- Support & Training: As needed for a smooth transaction
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
- For more information please contact:
7651 Shaffer Parkway Suite B2
Littleton, Colorado 80127
Telephone: (713) 492-8275
Email: [email protected]
- Please sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement for more information regarding this listing at https://denverbbs.com/nda-form/