High Margin – Small Footprint Liquor Store in Desirable East Denver — Denver, Colorado
Asking Price for Business: $299,995
Gross Revenue: $900,000
Adjusted Cash Flow: $228,000
- Established: 2019 (it has been a liquor store for much longer)
- Real Estate: Leased
- Building Sq. Ft.: 3,600
- Employees: 0 (owner-operated by both business partners)
- Support & Training: As needed for a smooth transaction
- Reason for Selling: Other business opportunity
Located in a highly desirable area of East Denver, this retail liquor store boasts a 3,600 Sq. Ft. showroom that moves high volume and no grocery store competition nearby.
The store is located in the middle of a highly residential area and enjoys steady traffic year-round.
Our analysis shows that the store is poised to cash flow over $200,000 in 2020 after including cash reconciliations. This is a high profit, high margin store, with gross margins at nearly 30%.
This store has an easy-to-use point of sale and operating the store can be learned very quickly. Great opportunity for a first-time or seasoned buyer.
Drizzly delivery service is active, and is projected to account for nearly $100,000 of sales in 2020.
Liquor sales account for over 40% of total sales (high margin), followed by beer at nearly 30%, followed by wine at almost 18% of sales.
- For more information please contact:
7651 Shaffer Parkway Suite B2
Littleton, Colorado 80127
Telephone: (713) 492-8275
Email: [email protected]
- Please sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement for more information regarding this listing at http://businessbrokerageservicescolorado.com