Growing Store with Incredibly Low Rent! — Lakewood, Colorado
Asking Price: $489,995
Gross Revenue: $1,484,362
Cash Flow: $297,662
This small neighborhood store is a staple in the area. There is no local competition since two of their competitors went under in the recent past. At the same time, this store’s sales have grown by over 25% this year alone. Additionally, this store’s rent is incredibly low at $2,000/month. This store bucks the trends being seen throughout the rest of Colorado’s liquor industry and there is no reason to expect the growth to slow in the near future. If you want a store with a growing top line and unparalleled rent, inquire now!
For more information, please see the brochure below.
- Established: 2017 (current owner)
- Years in Existence under Prior Owner: 50 years
- Real Estate: Leased
- Building Sq. Ft.: 2,000
- Employees: 2 FT & 3 PT
- Financing: SBA Financing available for a well-qualified buyer
- Support & Training: As needed for a smooth transaction
- Reason for Selling: Other Business Opportunities
- Please sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement for more information regarding this listing at https://denverbbs.com/nda-form/